Tuesday 23 February 2016

About Me



I am a useless painter so I am a gamer for those of you out there that love the games but can't paint for sh*te.

So I will be posting some pics soon of my acquisitions and the buildings I have made. All my figures I have acquired via Ebay. Some terrain too, but I have entered the world of paper modelling for the buildings after downloading a free building from Carl Stoezel.

I am truly happy with the buildings from Carl although I have got into some sticky messes putting them together as not am I only a crappy model painter I am also a crappy model kit builder. They are not perfect and I have no plans of building interiors as I am all about the game play.

I will also be posting about my character as it tries to survive the zombie apocalypse.

Let the gaming and the posting commence

No comments:

Post a Comment